Duties & accountabilities
- Contributing to the design and testing of IHS Markit's valuation systems
- Onboarding new customers to our derivative pricing service
- Develop solutions to enhance and integrate IHS Markit's systems to achieve a superior customer experience
- Building and maintaining customer relationships, so that customers are aware of IHS Markit's new and existing valuation capabilities and increase their use of these services
- Liaise between various teams such as Product Services, Business Development and Product Specialists to streamline internal processes and assist with project build out and implementation.
- Coordinate with both developers and internal/external end users on new projects
- Spec out new features and functionalities based on end user requirements, implement solutions and devise and test prior to rollout
Excel, VBA, SQL, Java
Shift Timings - 12 Noon to 9 PM / 2.00 Pm to 11.00 PM
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.