Markit Pricing Data provides robust coverage across bonds, CDS, Structured products and loans pricing, as well as equity volatility data and securities lending data for stocks and bonds. Besides these we also provide derived data like Liquidity, Sensitivity for these asset classes utilizing our state of the art products.
This position is required to own, develop, and support the new and current pricing applications. The role involves hands on development and support of the systems, working with distributed team. Good understanding of finance domain, especially in Fixed Income will be a plus.
Duties & accountabilities
- Design, develop and maintain various pricing systems.
- Support the Production, QA and Development environments.
- Responsible for timely and Quality delivery.
- Develop tools to support and optimize day to day tasks faced by our analysts.
- Work with QA to ensure the right test coverage is achieved for a release, from unit to acceptance test level.
- Drive innovation and adaption of best practices.
Education and experience
- 6-8 years of experience
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience with Grid Layout, CSS, SCSS, LESS, and other design components
- Experience in Angular web framework, Nice to have ReactJS.
- Experience in building reusable UI components for front-end integrations.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Strong unit testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Some server-side programming experience like node.js
- Experience building single page web applications.
- Experience building applications on Amazon Web Services
- Experience with a CI/CD Platform such as Jenkins, GitLab-CI or Circle-CI
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.