Are you enthusiastic automation testing engineer with attention to detail? You enjoy working on innovative solutions. You will contribute and make an impact towards the development of IHS Markit ESG Reporting Repository platform.
- Responsible for timely and high-quality delivery.
- Support the Production, Simulation, QA and Development environments.
- Work with the team to design, develop and maintain various pricing systems.
- Drive innovation and adaption of best practices
You will be working in the Sustainable Finance Team in Bucharest. The team develops applications aiding financial solutions based on environmental and sustainability concepts.
- Experience in Test Automation Tools/Frameworks for example: Cypress, Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, Git
- Good at Manual & Automation Testing
- API testing with tools such as Postman, Advanced REST client, SOAP UI.
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Knowledge in Testing Management tools like JIRA, HP-ALM and various scripting tools
- Strong Database knowledge, able to write complex SQL Queries
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational, written, and verbal skills
It's a bonus if you also have
- Exposure to Agile and Waterfall methodologies (Scrum/Sprint) is desirable
- Java knowledge
- Knowledge of Protractor would be an added advantage
- Experience in implementing a Service Level Automation Framework
- Must be an excellent communicator both written and verbally.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational, written and verbal skills
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to project priorities and processes and ability to meet deadlines.
- Work closely with development and project team members globally to deliver high quality solutions to aggressive time frames.
What we offer
· Attractive benefits package (Medical services, Special discounts for gyms, Meal vouchers)
· Ongoing Education (Participation in conferences and training)
· Access to the most interesting information technologies
· Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
· The ability to implement your own ideas and solutions
· Three days for charity/volunteering
· Chillout & fun room (pool table, PlayStation)
· Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
· New and modern office, easy to access (M Aurel Vlaicu), spacious desks, latest technologies/equipment
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.