We are excited to announce the role of Client Partner - Agency Activation, East for our Polk Automotive Solutions business unit. This position is slated for the Eastern region of advertising and marketing agency partners, and preferred location is the New York City area. The role will report directly to the Head of Client Partnerships.
The Client Partner willsell and implement Polk Automotive Solutions' industry-leading data-driven marketing opportunities to the East region Auto Accounts, with a primary focus on their agencies.
Drive usage of the Polk Automotive Solutions offerings across the agencies that represent Auto OEMs, Tier 2 Auto, and Auto Affiliate Industries (Aftermarket, Insurance, Energy, Finance, etc.).
- Develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders from the East region agencies
- Focused accounts will include Nissan-Infiniti, BMW, Volvo, Jaguar-Land Rover, Subaru,
Mercedes-Benz, and Mitsubishi, and their Tier 2 affiliates
- Work together with Client Partner - OEM Activation, East to collaborate on opportunities and
grow the Eastern region collectively
- Collaborate closely with Customer Success, Partnerships and Business Development, as well as
strategic channel partners (i.e. Oracle Data Cloud, Liveramp, others) to drive business
- Leverage Salesforce to track and record all actions, inputs, and engagements to understand
business impact and pipeline of opportunity
- Primary products include Polk Audiences and Polk Demand Signals
- Commission-based sales plan will be reflective of agency team goal across the business
- Assess marketing strategy needs for your client base, including event presence, and other
thought leadership initiatives
- Work with clients and our marketing team on joint marketing, press, case studies, etc.
- Provide regular feedback to product teams as voice-of-customer to influence roadmap and
- Ongoing communication and cadence with customer success team to ensure alignment with client
The Polk Automotive Solutions team is seeking:
- A collaborative individual who thrives on relationship-building and partnering with key
stakeholders to drive success for the business
- A flexible seller who can think out of the box to drive true customer engagement
- A thorough and skilled communicator both internally and externally across various
- A dynamic, thought-leading individual with a desire to "be the brand" and represent the
business line with excitement
- A strong collaborator who can work across functional teams, and bring together constituents
from IHS Markit teams and client organizations with ease
- A seller who understands what it means to triangulate an account - leveraging all
stakeholders in decision processes to drive influence
- 3-5 years in automotive media, ad tech, or data sales, calling on auto OEMs and their
agencies; agency background a plus
- Established relationships with agencies in your region
- Strong knowledge of, and interest in, Automotive marketing landscape
- Strong written and verbal communications with an aptitude for presenting thoughts and ideas
to all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Salesforce sales tracking tool
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.