Who we are:
automotiveMastermind currently provides U.S. automotive dealers with AI/behavior prediction analytics software and marketing solutions that improve the vehicle purchase process and results. The company's cloud-based technology helps dealers precisely predict automobile-buying behavior and automates the creation of microtargeted customer communications, leading to proven higher sales and more consistent customer retention. In 2017 we were acquired by IHS Markit.
IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. They help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defense, chemical, and economics and country risk.
What we do:
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships and sales teams better understand and predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, and the key offers and incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates and a stronger ROI.
What you will do:
- The Sales Development Representative's primary role is the conversion of leads to
appointments to aid in incremental subscription agreements and revenue
- Experience in cold calling and qualifying prospects with the expectation of conducting a
minimum of 18 meetings per month
- Appointments derived from these leads are scheduled for Business Development Managers (BDM's)
and others to provide perspective dealers with a live customized presentation of
automotiveMastermind's technology and sale opportunity
- Inbound leads are to be responded to within defined time period of receipt by the SDR,
communicated with professionally and within Mastermind's guidelines
- If an appointment is not rendered the Sales Development Representative will be responsible
for all lead follow up until a final lead disposition can be determined
- Sales Development Representative will support all follow up initiatives including but not
limited to dealers that have received a demonstration of Mastermind's technology
- Sales Development Representative will maintain and log all information from leads including
follow up attempt and notes gathered in company CRM
- Will schedule all appointments in CRM or alternate scheduling platform provided
- Experience sourcing new prospects and opportunities
- Creating and building pipeline
- Ability to leverage qualified leads in prospecting list
Who you are:
- 2-3 years of professional experience working in the sales, marketing, or in a customer
- Fluent in dealership practices as they relate to all aspects of vehicle sales and service
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experience working with customer retention management tools and are at ease with
- Communicate well both orally and in writing, demonstrating business acumen in your daily
- Ability to negotiate effectively, find the win-win solution to problems
- Proactively solicit feedback, ask clarifying questions, and can resolve issues
- Ability to perform as part of a larger team and work independently to schedule and prioritize
- You regularly assess your own performance and adapt your work to achieve better results
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.