About Us :
At IHS Markit, we are building a software solution that connects data in revolutionary ways, illuminating answers that were previously impossible to find and empowering our clients to envision the future, so they can determine the best course of action in the present. We are disrupting the current digital transformation landscape with state-of-the-art AI developed by a passionate team explore and push the boundaries of digital transformation technologies.
Our development team architect and design high-availability, scalable, and fault tolerant systems that are decoupled and easy-to-maintain. A core part of our development philosophy revolves around Microservices and the DevOps model. All our new products are developed using a microservice architecture, are containerized, and are then deployed on container management systems such as Kubernetes. The members on our teams subscribe to a DevOps model where time-to-market functions as a vital measure of our performance, productivity, and success. We are committed to stay ahead of the curve and we are always looking at new technologies that can enhance our product offerings.
IHS Markit is seeking an experienced Senior Software QA Automation Engineer based in Belarus or Russia , for our currently unreleased digital transformation solution. This role will be responsible for managing and delivering automated testing as well as operational support in cooperation with the rest of the scrum team. This position is for someone who can write / execute both automation and manual Test scripts/ Cases.
The Senior Software QA Automation Engineer is engaged with developers, IT and project owners to develop and implement software testing strategies that integrates with our CI/CD pipeline.
About you :
- You have 4+ years of expertise testing web applications (.Net, Java, Angular, Node.js)
- Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze business requirements to determine required test cases
- Experience with bug tracking system
- Automation expertise using popular tools and frameworks
- Experience in End-to-End Testing web application
- Experience in set up API tests for REST APIs and Web Services
- Experience with Performance and Load Testing using Apache JMeter or comparable tools
- Ability to write and understand SQL queries
- Experience in automated regression testing frameworks such as NUnit, xUnit or CodeceptJS is a bonus
- Experience of security testing is a bonus
- Experience in setting up automated test executions in CI/CD systems in Azure Pipelines is a bonus
- Experience in a Cloud environments, Docker and Kubernetes is a bonus
- Demonstrates a sense of ownership and are proactive in terms of advancing our automation capabilities and process.
- Very good spoken and written English (B2+)
What we offer:
- A greenfield project - opportunity to learn and use the best technologies and products
- Gain additional experience in building a scalable distributed platform-agnostic product
- Work with AI/ML technologies
- Becoming proficient in Information Retrieval systems
- Team of great professionals
- Competitive salary with annual indexation according to region inflation
- Medical insurance for employees and their families
- Sport support (swimming pool, gym)
- English classes
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.