Phoenix Enterprise Content Management Platform is the key tool allowing hundreds of subject matter expert across whole IHS Markit to perform the company's core activity - create and deliver engaging reseach and analysis content to its clients.
Withing the OCTO Shared Services organization the Phoenix team focuses on the development of the platform and tools bringing functionality and efficiency gains to all its users.
You will be a member of IHS Markit Phoenix development team
Key responsibilities include:
- Development and support of the Phoenix CMS platform
- Designing and implementing the solution's architecture with growing focus on cloud based
- Performing code reviews
- Coaching less experienced colleagues in the field of software development
- Helping in scoping, estimation and planning of the works in Phoenix
You are a skilled senior software engineer who is focused on technical excellence and promoting knowledge and good practices among your colleagues.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of .NET platform and C# programming language
- Good understanding of and experience in the development of Cloud-based solutions, especially
in Amazon Web Services
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts, Design Patterns
- Strong design/architecture skills
- Expertise in Agile software development
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of Java and/or XML processing is a plus
What we offer
- Cash incentive plan and equity award
- Attractive benefits package (private health care, insurance, MultiSport card)
- English classes
- Participation in trainings and conferences
- Three days for charity/volunteering
- Options to work from home
- Flexible working hours to allow you to attend your family
- Remote recruitment and onboarding process
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.