Are you a critical thinker who is passionate about delivering quality solutions to demanding clients? As part of the Private Markets iLevel team, you will participate in a fast-paced Agile development team, building SaaS financial applications. Your main responsibilities will be translating software requirements into test cases, enhancing our hybrid automation framework, creating and executing automated tests, and conducting exploratory testing for web, excel, and mobile based software solutions.
- Translating software requirements/stories into accurate and complete test scenarios,
including identifying the detailed test data needs, with a commitment to deliver high quality
- Enhancing our existing automation test framework for API and UI testing
- Creating automated tests for both API and UI testing, executing automated regression tests
and analysing the results
- Conducting integration, stress, performance, scalability, and/or load testing
- Collaborating with end-user, technology and operational functions of the business as part of
a globally integrated delivery team
- Removing roadblocks, escalating risks and working in a fast paced and highly-interactive
- Being a member of the Scrum team, you will not only contribute to the technical architecture
and implementation, but also to team efficiency initiatives and culture
You will be working as part of the Private Markets iLevel team. Our team focuses on creating portfolio monitoring solutions for investment managers of all shapes and sizes. The team is located around the globe with members in the United States, across Europe, and India. We deliver high-value, high-impact solutions to the world's most demanding, high-profile clients.
- 5+ years of experience in C# or Java development
- Proven experience in API and UI automation, using tools like Postman, Selenium WebDriver, and
MS UI Automation
- Strong experience in test case automation using an existing framework based on the
- Strong experience with stress, performance, scalability, and/or load testing using tools like
- Proven experience translating software requirements/stories into accurate and complete test
scenarios, including identifying the detailed test data needs
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience in testing databases (SQL Server preferred) & writing complex SQL statements
- Bachelor's degree in CS, QA, or IT preferred (or equivalent experience)
It's a bonus if you also have
- Experience testing Cloud based systems (AWS)
- Experience in automated Excel testing
- Experience using MS Test, or MS Interop Excel
- A team player
- A problem solver
- Strong communicator and negotiator
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.