automotiveMastermind provides U.S. automotive dealers with AI/behavior prediction analytics software and marketing solutions that improve the vehicle purchase process and results. The company's cloud-based technology helps dealers precisely predict automobile-buying behavior and automates the creation of microtargeted customer communications, leading to proven higher sales and more consistent customer retention. In 2017, we were acquired by IHS Markit.
Who we are
Our Company was founded on the idea that there are patterns in people's behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes. We are a small but rapidly growing organization that works in partnership with our customers to create solutions that are simply not found anywhere else. We work in groups rather than in structured corporate hierarchies; our culture is creative and entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in very real way. We are a hardworking group, but we have a lot of fun with what we do and are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization.
What we do
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships and sales teams better understand and predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, and the key offers and incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates and a stronger ROI.
What you will do
- Use the latest technology to build data integrations with internal and external partners.
- Develop applications that run on a cloud infrastructure - Azure and Google Cloud
Who you are
- Software engineer with 4+ years of experience building enterprise-level applications.
- Experience building high-performance back-end services, preferably with C# and .NET Core
- Working knowledge of microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform
- Comfortable using Azure DevOps or similar CI/CD tools, Git
- Experience with both relational and non-relational database systems including MS SQL Server,
Google BigQuery, and MongoDB
- Nice to have - experience with cloud-native ETL tools such as Apache Airflow
- Experience with TDD, agile software development processes, and collaborating in
multi-functional agile teams
- Communicate effectively with technical teams and non-technical stakeholders
- A self-starter with an enthusiasm for technology
- Bachelors or an advanced degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or a related
engineering discipline required
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.