Markit Digital Inc. has been in business for almost 20 years. Headquartered at the base of the Rocky Mountains in Boulder, Colorado, Markit Digital has over 400 employees that are focused on design, development and hosting of financial web sites, reports, and tools. We deliver innovative, high quality products to help our client s and their customers visualize, manipulate and understood complex financial information. Our compelling, presentation rich services for financial professionals and individual investors have won acclaim for our clients, many of whom rank at the top of the Gomez and Forbes awards. Our products are custom designed for each client, completely private labelled and fully integrated into the client's other offerings.
- Collaborate closely with small, cross-functional teams of designers, developers, engineers, and stakeholders to build new features and applications.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, development, and deployment
- Stay up to date on the latest development practices and strategies Research, evaluate, and implement tools and procedures that provide strategic improvements to our products and process.
- Take direction, go beyond what is asked, and constantly challenge yourself
- Love what you do, as this position will require a strong sense of ownership. Confidence in your work is a must.
Duties & Accountabilities
- 4-8 years of professional development experience
- Good Knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS is required.
- Good to have practical exposure on React and Redux
- Depth understanding of the subject should be in relevance with the number of experiences of the candidate.
- Intermediate skills in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Demonstrated Analytical skills
- Familiarity with the .NET framework 4+
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns as per relevant experience
- Good to have, understanding of SQL
- Knack for writing clean and readable code
- Familiarity with GIT, SVN, Bitbucket, TeamCity, Jenkins, SonarQube tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated critical thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Highly productive and perpetually aware of the next things to work on.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.