Director / Exec Director - Digital Marketing Technology
IHSMarkit Automotive division is searching for a Director / Exec Director of Digital Marketing Technology. This role will be responsible for Digital Technology strategy, R&D and Engineering. He / she will be a strategic partner to the Business Owner and a critical contributor to one of our fastest growing product groups.
The role interfaces with external technology partners and internal stakeholders to deliver scalable, relevant and dynamic Automotive audience solutions to the marketplace.
- Own the technology aspects of the group's strategy to ensure alignment with business goals
- Lead engineering and solution architecture efforts applying MarTech experience to achieve business objectives
- Lead application of technology to Identity resolution
- Represent team and collaborate with external Technology partners
- Lead and mentor a global team, managing all technological internal/external resources
- Digital technology stacks complemented by open-source frameworks in the MarTech ecosystem.
- Development of innovative platforms that address:
- Creation of identity-based data solutions
- Measurement and performance effectiveness of marketing programs
- Experience scaling solutions, integrating with partners and analytics
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect or Technology owner in MarTech space
- At least 15 years of experience leading technology teams
- Experience designing impactful digital solutions
- Knowledge of Digital technological trends
- Demonstrated experience with issue advocacy and/or thought leadership
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage high-performing teams
- Ability to lead and collaborate effectively with professionals from diverse backgrounds
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Product Development
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.