IMActionsTM is one of the world's most trusted post-trade software. As an international team of industry experts we architect and deliver intelligent post-trade software applications to the capital markets globally. We have a proven history transforming business models for the world's premier financial institutions, enabling them to enter new markets, reduce risk, increase profitability and improve service standards.
We do this by seamlessly managing the huge volume and complex processing of all core post-trade services. These include asset servicing, securities and cash processing, and post trade analytics. Our team of experts supports our global customer base from offices in Dublin, New Delhi (Gurgaon), Singapore and Dallas.
The Support Analyst position provides first level of support and consultancy services to our clients for resolution of software and data issues. The Support team work directly with clients, product engineering, business analysis and DBA teams to ensure that any issues raised are resolved in a satisfactory manner. Issues to be resolved are typically quite complex and require detailed investigation.
The position offers a great opportunity for growth within the company. There is also the potential opportunity for analysts to work on site with clients in locations worldwide.
Duties & accountabilities
- Troubleshoot day-to-day customer issues and provide direct support to clients by phone,
email, and CRM tools.
- Responsible for incident logging, understanding the problem, prioritization, independent
assessment of impact and risks, and effectively resolving the issue.
- Work with colleagues and external partners for issues that require escalation and manage the
issue through to resolution.
- Keep up to date with new features and functionality enhancements in the applications being
- Assist in requirements gathering and the delivery of Change Requests.
- Assist in the preparation of specification documents, business requirements and impact
- Assist in the implementation of projects, providing system knowledge and process
- Responsible for maintaining relevant documentation.
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology
- Relevant experience of 0 to 2 year required
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience in issue trouble shooting
- Working experience in customer facing role would be added advantage
- Knowledge of capital market, corporate action, trade processing a definite plus
- Working knowledge of change management process would be added advantage
- Passionate about our business
- Sound Technical and analytical skills
- Significant customer service focus
- Excellent problem-solving Skills
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, proactive work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.