Position title: Marketing Programs Specialist
Years of Experience: Prior experience with 3+ years
Department: Integrated Marketing
Shift Timings: General Shift Timings
We're looking for a Marketing Programs Specialist to join the Integrated Marketing team which is part of the global marketing function. The Integrated Marketing team consists of 9 marketers and sits within a Global Marketing Programs team responsible for the planning and execution of all lead generation activity across the firm. The Integrated Marketing team works closely with Program Marketers giving coverage to Solution Marketers around the world. The team is located in USA, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and India.
This role will help deliver specified projects working with the program management team and the Solutions marketing team (when relevant). The integrated marketer will ensure the campaign and/or event will be delivered on time and to a high standard ensuring we keep the customer and our objectives in mind. Integrated team members have a detailed knowledge of all the key marketing technology including campaign launchpad (Eloqua), self serve tools including website updates and video creation, ON24 webinar production, digital media, etc. Tracking and reporting is an important element of this role so we can review and adjust as programs progress making suggestions and improvements to the content and tactics chosen.
What You'll Do
- Develop content and marketing tactics that meet required business objectives
- Lead the creation, execution and measurement of a successful marketing campaign
- Evaluate and communicate job specific information to business partners
- Work with key stakeholders in early plan development to make recommendations for campaign effectiveness
- Report to key stakeholders on program performance and makes recommendations to improve where required
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Breadth and/or depth of skills in a range of processes, procedures and systems
- Proven verbal and written communication skills, teamwork and organizational skills, as well as presentation and facilitation skills.
- Good project management skills with ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Superior knowledge of systems and tools
- Ability to learn new system quickly if unfamiliar with it
- Able to work across a broad range of products and marketers globally
- Experience working in a cross-functional, matrix organization, including understanding of global/ regional/ country organizational dynamics
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
What You'll Love About Us - Do ask us about these!
- Total Rewards. Monetary, beneficial and developmental rewards!
- Work Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
- Prepare for the Future. Academy - we are all learners; we are all teachers!
- Employee Assistance Program. Confidential and Professional Counselling and Consulting.
- Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
- Internal Mobility. Grow with us!
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivalled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence.
IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.