We're looking for a Technical Support Specialist within the Energy and Natural Resources Division!
You will be part of the Energy & Natural Resources Customer Care team in Gdańsk that´s part of a global team. You will be providing technical customer support, helping to navigate between customer IT infrastructure and IHS Markit services via phone, email, or chat inquiries. You will demonstrate the value of these products in collaboration with our data and information and will act as a customer advocate and work with product management and sales to develop processes or product enhancements to address customer needs.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree. Preferably in Computer science or equivalent field or related experience.
- 1 - 2+ years relevant experience managing client relationships.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English are a must. Additional languages are an advantage.
- Knowledge of managing databases (SQL Server, Oracle, or another relational database).
- Understanding windows network file shares, security groups, Cloud, API (JSON, XML), HTTP
requests, Map Services, BI tools
- You will be part of a dynamic team that is constantly growing and developing
- You will work in a highly collaborative and passionate team environment
- You will develop deep technical and/or strategic skills in an organization that is very supportive of personal development
- You will contribute to global and local initiatives
- Access to the most interesting information technologies
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solutions
- Participation in conferences and training
- English classes
- Three days for charity/volunteering
- Chillout & fun room (table tennis, table football, Xbox, billiards)
- Attractive benefits package (private health care, life insurance, MultiSport card)
- Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.