Internal Consulting Manager
Full-time with flexibility
Do you want to play a key role in driving transformation?
As one of the world's leading assetmanagers and an independent company we are solely dedicated to delivering aninvestment experience that helps people get more out of life. Our passion for continually searching forways to improve that experience is second to none and we�re looking for peopleto join us who thrive on that challenge.
Leverageyour consulting background
Working within our InternalConsulting Organisation (ICO), you will play an important role in helping tolead and deliver a wide variety of business transformation and technologyinitiatives. Reporting into the Directorof the ICO, you will partner with senior leaders across Invesco's EMEA regionto assess business needs and manage project teams with client needs assessments,analysis, future state design, business case development, implementationplanning, execution, business readiness and deployment
You will be responsible for:
- Engaging with business leaders to identify, designand implement creative business and technology solutions to lines of businessand functions
- Delivering large, complex programs and consultingengagements across Invesco
- Provide top-tier consulting services in any ofthese key critical consulting capability areas: IT (e.g. infrastructure,applications, IT operations, Digital)/Business Process Optimization andAutomation
- Change Management (communications, stakeholdermanagement, business readiness, training)/Mergers and AcquisitionIntegration/Business Case Development/'Go to market' strategies
- Creating best in class program deliverables andworking with teams to build strong relationships to deliver exceptionaloutcomes
Make an impact
To be successful in this role youwill:
- Have experience in successfully managing large-scale programmes ina corporate setting
- Thrive on managing projects with your exceptional organization andanalytical skills, an eye for detail and a talent for solving problems
- Enjoy building trusted internal stakeholder relationships as acollaborative communicator and team player
- Have a passion for innovation and making continual improvements
- Be well versed in translating technology for business leaders
- Have experience in a consulting capacity, leading engagementswithin the Financial Services industry
Workin a way that works for you:
We recognise that everyone isdifferent and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at theirbest is different for everyone. In addition to full-time hours, we canconfidently offer the following flexible working patterns for this role:
- Workingremotely from home or any other work location (eg. London) for 1 or 2 daysper week
- Workingsome flexible hours - flexing your start/finish time to help you fit everything in andwork when you are the most productive
If you have any other flexible working requirements, please feel free toraise these with us.
Working with us
We want you to realise your potential in an organisation that neversettles for average and is committed to success at both a personal and a globallevel. Diversityof thoughts is one of three key attributes that sits at the heart of Invesco�sPurpose, defining our investment philosophy, collegial culture anddecision-making ethos. Ensuring ourteams have a broad range of experiences and backgrounds helps us promote thediversity of thought needed to deliver a superior investment experience forclients and maintain a positive, engaging work environment for our people.
The Good Stuff
Our office is in a beautifulcampus setting in Henley-on-Thames and we have an outstanding benefits package,which includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 26 days� annual leave + bank holidays
- Retirement planning
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefits
- Life insurance
We�re driven by a pure focus on investment, broad diversity of thoughtacross our organisation and a passion to exceed. If you�re looking for challenging work, smartcolleagues and a global employer with a high-performance culture, we invite youto explore your potential at Invesco.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco is proud to be a flexible, inclusive, and diverse employer. We foster an environment where all our people feel valued and can be themselves.
Recruitment Agencies: Invesco has an in-house recruitment team, which focuses on sourcing great candidates directly. Therefore, Invesco will not accept unsolicited resumes from agency or search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired. When we do use agencies, we have a PSL in place, so please do not contact hiring managers directly.