Are you passionate about delivering marketing campaigns with real commercial value?
Do you want to play a key part in driving our growth?
Join our team
As one of the world�s leading asset managers and an independent company we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Our passion for continually searching for ways to improve that experience is second to none and we�re looking for people to join us who thrive on that challenge.
Deliver market leading campaigns
As a Marketing Campaign Planner on our Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) team, you will play an important role in supporting business growth and brand consideration. Working to a strategy and budget determined by the Head of EMEA ETF Channel Marketing, you will own the end to end project planning, delivery and measurement of all marketing activities across Europe.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating, owning and executing all marketing activity plans across Europe to meet business and campaign targets, in accordance with agreed strategy and budget
- Collaborating with both internal stakeholders and external specialist partners to build and deliver the most effective and engaging marketing activities and campaigns
- Defining clear measurements for success, constantly evaluating performance and communicating results and commercial impact
- Liaising with other internal marketing teams to ensure coordination of campaigns, activities and messages across the business
Have the autonomy to make an impact
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience of taking full ownership of the project planning and execution of financial services marketing campaigns, with little day-to-day supervision
- Thrive on managing projects with your exceptional organization and analytical skills, an eye for detail and a talent for solving problems
- Be very comfortable with using all marketing communications channels including all digital practices
- Enjoy building trusted internal stakeholder and external agency relationships as a collaborative communicator and team player
- Be commercially focused, understanding how to use data and insights to drive and measure activities
- Have a passion for innovation and making continual improvements
- Be well versed in quickly learning new and complex financial services products, services and markets
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In addition to full-time hours, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns for this role:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location for 1 or 2 days per week
- Working some flexible hours - flexing your start/finish time to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
If you have any other flexible working requirements, please feel free to raise these with us.
Working with us
We want you to realise your potential in an organisation that never settles for average and is committed to success at both a personal and a global level. Diversity of thought is one of three key attributes that sits at the heart of Invesco�s Purpose, defining our investment philosophy, collegial culture and decision-making ethos.
Ensuring our teams have a broad range of experiences and backgrounds helps us promote the diversity of thought needed to deliver a superior investment experience for clients and maintain a positive, engaging work environment for our people.
The Good Stuff
Our office is in the heart of London and we have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
� Competitive salary and bonus
� 26 days� annual leave + bank holidays
� Retirement planning
� Income protection
� Health and wellness benefits
� Life insurance
We�re driven by a pure focus on investment, broad diversity of thought across our organization and a passion to exceed. If you�re looking for challenging work, smart colleagues and a global employer with a high-performance culture, we invite you to explore your potential at Invesco.
Invesco is proud to be a flexible, inclusive, and diverse employer. We foster an environment where all our people feel valued and can be themselves.
Recruitment Agencies: Invesco has an in-house recruitment team, which focuses on sourcing great candidates directly. Therefore, Invesco will not accept unsolicited resumes from agency or search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired. When we do use agencies, we have a PSL in place, so please do not contact hiring managers directly.