MarTech Specialist Isobar
WHAT WE OFFER
Our Martech team is growing and we are now looking to hire a Martech Specialist to join the Marketing Automation team here at Isobar Sweden. We are looking for a data driven, curious and structured Marketing Technologist to develop our customers marketing infrastructure, technology and platforms.
As a Martech Specialist at Isobar Sweden, you will be implementing marketing automation platforms, programs and campaigns for our highly interesting and diverse clients. In this role, you will be leading, developing and delivering martech projects and initiatives in collaboration with cross functional teams within Isobar and Dentsu Aegis Network. You will help design, scope and specify martech projects, as well as technical implementations.
As a Martech Specialist, you will play an important role in terms of building a team here at the
Stockholm office. You will be working with data insights and pushing the limits of technology.
You will be a part of our Marketing Automation team with dedicated Project Managers and Marketing
Isobar enables and encourages a culture of continuous learning, providing our people with new experiences and opportunities. Everyone who works at Isobar has access to Isobar Academy, our own learning platform, with content curated by our skill experts across markets and disciplines. This creates highly relevant and timely learning opportunities for our people around the world.
At Isobar, we build cohesive, end-to-end experiences, creating ecosystems that have the power to define brands. Beautiful customer-facing platforms and intelligent systems ensure that the experiences we build look right, feel great, and interact at every touchpoint of the consumer journey, from websites to retail stores, from CRM to social, from mobile to Mixed Reality.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
Technical skill set
We expect you to have the following skills and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate diploma in computer science or other relevant studies.
- Experience in design and technical set-ups for marketing automation platforms, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Lead client engagement from a technical perspective
- Understanding CRM technologies and data structures and modelling, preferably including experience of SQL.
- Tag management for tools such as Google Analytics, Social media platforms and Adobe Analytics.
- At least 1 – 2 years of marketing automation experience
- Taking part of marketing automation projects and drive the technical work stream
- Configuring of Marketing Cloud or Adobe (and possibly other related tools)
- Understanding of end-to-end the project development from requirement specifications to deployment, creating blueprints and communication with client stakeholders
- Understanding and developing the clients’ wider communication infrastructure
Personal skill set
We have great ambitions for the future, we are passionate, and we understand the value of a working day that is not only demanding, but fun as well. We take pride in our culture here at Isobar, and to like it here as much as we do, we believe that you:
- Work efficiently both independently and as a member of a team
- Show initiative and commitment to your continuous improvement as well as our shared working methods
- Have good inter-personal and communication skills and ability to talk about marketing processes in a business context from a technical point of view
- Speak English fluently (written and spoken)
- Swedish professional proficiency (written and spoken)