We are looking for an Account Sourcing Manager EMEA for our Integrated Facilities Management business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
- The development and implementation of the IFM EMEA’s SCMP sourcing strategy
- Manage the delivery of sourcing strategy across region
What this job involves
- Responsible for management and performance of all strategic sourcing and procurement related activities for specific client requirements across all Facilities Management (FM) service lines as required.
- Accountable for implementation of SCMP Strategic/ client accounts and pursuits, procurement planning, RFP management, bid analysis and recommendations, liaison with client governance teams for Contract Approvals, Savings reporting, documentation and compliance.
- To consolidate input on scope of services to be procured through discussions with Account Manager, Facilities Managers, Regional Procurement Manager and client contacts as appropriate.
- To track budget / savings from tenders / process re-design / negotiation initiatives and provide monthly/ Quarterly reports to SCMP Organisation
- To ensure that all vendor details and files are complete and immediately updated with notified changes and actively monitor and document any changes required to the vendor contracts.
- To manage framework relationships with JLL preferred suppliers. Review performance as outlined in the framework agreements.
- Transformation activities are supported by the team including audits, reports and actions.
- Gather knowledge on Market & Country intelligence, report information through the Knowledge Centre
- As required support the new business through Solutions Development with country/ regional knowledge and potential site visits. Assist in bid supplier solutions/ strategies
- Developing the Supply Chain to meet the business and client needs, strengthening the capabilities for opportunities of partnership and B2B.
- Develop and give Training guiding support on the SCMP Strategic Sourcing activities, ensure understanding in the tools, systems, regulations, country/ regional practices are available.
- Leading Saves/ innovation summits by category within country
- Ensure Policies and procedures on the accounts relate to the appropriate country operations and practices. That they are reviewed annually and are current.
- Ensure SCMP Strategic Sourcing managers develop and implement Sourcing plans for their Country/ region
- Responsible for providing and tracking of Country/ regional Saves
- Ensure suppliers meet the compliance and risk requirements for on-boarding process and appropriate systems are applied. That the required Insurances, documentation and approvals have been completed.
- Provide through the team, SCMP Transitional Support, including site visits, supplier on-boarding suppliers and other activities in the completion of Account Transitions.
- Undertake Voice of the stakeholder surveys, reporting results and actions
- Produce SCMP QBR including analytics, Achievements and Risks & Issues
- Management of the SPOCS and SME’s
- Ensure Supplier directory and supplier profiles and capability mapping are current and relevant
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Organisational awareness and strategic thinking, leadership, people management, management of projects, finances and other resources
- Communication, managing self and relationships with others, team working and co-operation, negotiating and influencing, personal effectiveness, analytical thinking and judgement, creativity and innovation
- Strong analytical, financial and commercial skills to achieve transparency of tender costs
- Attention and understanding of detail of cost makeup in facilities services contracts
- Strong analytical ability required
- Excellent numerical and commercial acumen
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal English language skills
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Fluent in English, additional WE language required
- 5 to 10 years in similar position
- Deep understanding of IFM services and supplier environment
- Sourcing procedures and protocols – particularly for services contracts
- Experience working with suppliers across the EMEA region
- Development of EMEA strategic relationships with multi-national suppliers
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...