We couldn’t create the world’s greatest food community without our restaurant partners, and our Sales department are driven by keeping those partners as happy and as part of the Just Eat community as they can. The Sales team’s job is also to acquire new restaurant partners and welcome them into our community by introducing our values and USPs.
It’s not just about getting orders though. Working for our Sales team means you’ll need to hold our partners’ hands throughout our partnership and provide them with the advice they’ll need - as and when they need it.
Practi is a powerful, all-in-one EPOS solution for the hospitality industry. Now part of Just Eat Holding - the world’s largest marketplace for food online delivery - we are looking for a self-motivated individual who wants to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate.
Reporting to the B2B Marketing Manager, this role is accountable for building and strengthening the brand and helping boost the sales of Practi among Just Eat Restaurant Partners and independent owners.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that wants to play a key role in the creation of a marketing programme aimed at achieving Practi’s ambitious business goals.
- Work collaboratively with the wider cross-functional team to ensure marketing outputs deliver against team’s objectives and needs
- Help shaping the brand proposition and positioning of the product in market
- Execute the marketing plan throughout the different stages of the marketing funnel (from lead generation and customer acquisition, to on boarding and retention). This includes the execution of campaigns throughout offline and digital channels.
- Develop effective marketing communications and initiatives in line with our objectives
- Coordinate the creation of content and material (i.e. digital and printed collateral, sales enablement tools, website, comms, training, etc.)
- Ensure the brand is delivered consistently internally and externally
- Support product features launch and releases
Required skills and experience
- Previous experience in marketing communications (preferably in B2B) in an international organisation
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills with a desire to become part of a hard working, fun cross-functional team
- Comfortable working in a change-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal communication skills and writing skills with an eye for the creation of good and compelling content
- Creative individual, with ability to be innovative thinking
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A positive / can do attitude, with an interest in all things marketing