We couldn’t create the world’s greatest food community without our restaurant partners, and our Sales department are driven by keeping those partners as happy and as part of the Just Eat community as they can. The Sales team’s job is also to acquire new restaurant partners and welcome them into our community by introducing our values and USPs.
It’s not just about getting orders though. Working for our Sales team means you’ll need to hold our partners’ hands throughout our partnership and provide them with the advice they’ll need - as and when they need it.
Closing dates for internal applicants 11/09/19
Our Global New Business team is set up to launch, incubate and scale incremental revenue streams for the Group. We have ambitious revenue, EBITDA and operating targets that we need to meet in the next 3 years to help drive the continuous growth of Just Eat. We recently announced the acquisition of a cloud based ePOS software business, Practi, and will start to sell Practi into Just Eat’s restaurant partner estate globally.
To manage the systems and operations for Practi’s sales team, we are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join the Global New Business team.
- To coordinate and manage the interdependencies between crucial sales initiatives such as sales strategy, team incentive plans, analytics, tooling for team administration, training/development and technical product development
- Lead project management of commercial initiatives that will enable sales teams to capitalise on new sales opportunities
- Partner with business intelligence, data analytics and product to identify and execute on opportunities to increase the output of the sales and account management teams
- To help the Head of Sales execute on initiatives that drive growth and realise cross-selling revenue opportunities by partnering with strategic 3rd party partners and local Just Eat commercial teams that are managed in-country
- Influence and work collaboratively and coherently with other support functions, including Finance, People and Legal teams to ensure delivery of the business plan, set financial targets and proactively identify revenue risks
Required skills and experience
Required skills and experience
- Proven experience in managing and creating new launch initiatives for sales + account management teams
- Exceptional commercial acumen and prior experience in operational + team analytics
- Proven track record of working effectively across cultures
- Previous financial analysis, forecasting and pricing experience for new products launched in market
- Credibility to influence and work effectively with C-level and board-level stakeholders
- Relentless, results-oriented, someone that wants to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Humility and ability to listen and learn from others
- Able to set clear goals, devise plans, attend to appropriate details and meet deadlines
- Able to build and maintain collaborative cross-functional relationships
- Comfortable working with ambiguity within a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Passionate about Just Eat, our vision and purpose