Are you an Insurance professional interested in developing a rewarding career in which you will work to continuously broaden your capabilities and competence in supporting client accounts? Are you seeking a role that involves managing existing client relationships whilst supporting new opportunities for revenue generation? Do you aspire to work for a global business that provides ongoing support and training towards gaining industry recognised qualifications?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, then you may be interested to find out more about a number of new and exciting Account Handler opportunities we are currently recruiting for, here at Marsh Commercial.
We have a number of opportunities for Account Handlers to join our team based in Penrith, for which we require the successful candidates to partner with colleagues to ensure the profitable handling and growth of client accounts in line with the overall client relationship management strategy, and provide effective support in the servicing and administration of a commercial portfolio of business.
The role will encompass all Account Handler duties, which includes, but will not be limited to; account administration, policy negotiation and client interaction.
- Work with an existing book of commercial clients in order to provide a smooth account handling service
- Support clients with their diverse range of queries within a full cycle of insurance
- Manage insurance queries
- Manage diverse multi-class of commercial insurance products
- Produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation in a compliant manner
- Respond to all queries in a timely, positive and professional manner.
- Build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across the Group.
- Suggest opportunities to help generate business within our existing book of clients.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with Commercial Insurance is advantageous
- Working towards or qualified Cert CII
- Comfortable dealing with multiple queries from a diverse portfolio of corporate clients
- Happy to multi-task and support several different queries with a timely and professional manner
- Team player, happy to work in a busy environment
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programmes. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies & its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.