Administration Assistant - Jelf
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Administration Assistant in our Schemes Team in the Schemes & Affinities Division. We require the successful candidate to provide support to work as part of the wider client services team to provide a professional service and day to day support to our clients and colleagues.
- To work with Jelf providers and clients to: (i) maintain accurate data e.g. membership/products and services information/claims/financial data; (ii) obtain information for other team members which they can pass on to clients paying attention to cross referencing and checking details.
- To produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation /correspondence in a compliant manner with timescales confirmed by Divisional service level agreements (SLAs) for both new business and on-going business requirements e.g. annual renewal/review.
- Respond to clients and Account Executive/Consultant/Financial Planner"EURTMs queries in a timely manner and accurately by using and amending standard letter, writing clearly, concisely and professionally.
Skills & Experience
- Good Excel and Microsoft Suite skills
- Good interpersonal skills particularly written communication
- Attention for details
Jelf is a specialist broker providing Commercial/Corporate insurance to small, medium and large sized businesses, with insurance policies provided by some of the best known insurers around.Jelf offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work towards their CII qualifications, which will be fully sponsored by Jelf.