Charities Account Handler "EUR" Jelf
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Account Handler in our office in Maidstone office (Kent). We require the successful candidate to work within a team of Account Handlers and Account Executives with the management of all combined insurance queries from charities/non-for profit clients.
- To work with an existing book of commercial clients in order to provide a smooth account handling service
- Support clients with their diverse range of queries within a full cycle of insurance
- Manage combined insurance queries
- Manage diverse multi-class of commercial insurance products
- To produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation in a compliant manner
- Respond to all queries in a timely, positive and professional manner.
- To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across the Group.
- To suggest opportunities to help generate business within our existing book of clients.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum one year experience within a commercial account handler role
- Comfortable dealing with multiple queries from a diverse portfolio of corporate clients
- Happy to multi-task and support several different queries with a timely and professional manner
- Team player, happy to work in a busy environment
Jelf is a specialist broker providing Commercial/Corporate insurance to small, medium and large sized businesses, with insurance policies provided by some of the best known insurers around.
Jelf offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work towards their CII qualifications, which will be fully sponsored by Jelf.