We are currently recruiting for an experienced Claims Handler to join our established team based in Birmingham
In the role you will be responsible for ensuring that all claims are processed in a professional and efficient manner for specific allocated clients. These claims could include but are not limited to Liability Claims, Professional Indemnity and Casualty Claims.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Proactive Management of an allocated caseload.
- Ensure all Client requests and queries are dealt with promptly and accurately.
- To gather all relevant claims information & documentation.
- Provide claims advice to clients managing expectations and ensuring that they are kept informed and advised of all necessary developments.
- To action all new claims & report to the relevant insurers within applicable SLA’s & KPI’s.
- Effective communication with all key stakeholders.
- Build and manage effective internal and external relationships with all involved parties.
- Ensure all files are maintained and data capture accurate and up to date.
- Produce claims reports as required.
- To ensure all regulatory process requirements are adhered to.
- Escalate complex and non-standard claims management queries, and others as necessary, to Senior Claims Account Handler and/or Claims Executive(s)
- Ensure delegated claim tasks are handled efficiently and on time
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following experience:
- Effective communication & negotiation skills.
- Insurance industry experience
- Understanding of insurance products.
- Claims handling experience
- Ability to influence and build relationships.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Team player.
- Cert CII or progress towards is an advantage
Marsh & McLennan Companies & its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs