To operate as an integral part of a Claims team providing all necessary administrative support
- To manage and carry out administrative duties’ for the claims team including logging & maintaining accurate claims information.
- Ensure diary tasks are added to each claim.
- Effectively communicate with claims handlers to flag any issues identified.
- To assist the team members in adding and uploading claims data to the Acturis system to enable production of accurate MI / claims reports and analysis.
- Understanding the claims ethos demonstrating a client centric focus.
- Respond to queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Telephone support for the team where required.
- To demonstrate enthusiasm and ‘can do’ approach.
- General ad hoc tasks as required.
Skills & Experience
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Effective team player.
- IT Skills.
- Cert CII desirable
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies & its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or belief.