Claims Advisor - Aviation
Norwich City Centre
Starting salary dependent on skills and experience
Would you like to build a challenging and rewarding career within Insurance? Are you hungry to learn, have a natural aptitude for dealing with people and able to demonstrate sound planning and organisational skills and impeccable attention to detail? If so, we want to hear from you.
Please note, these are non-call centre, Monday - Friday based positions.
About the role:
Our teams of Claims Advisors work on large, complex, global insurance contracts, involving multiple insurers and high value insurance placements. You will gain excellent exposure to the commercial insurance industry and thrive on working autonomously to deliver outstanding levels of service, whilst developing expertise within your field.
- Manage claims for global clients.
- Maintain quality to ensure compliance with internal procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, insurers and third parties.
- Use internal systems to record and update information.
- Manage and prioritise your own workload in order to meet deadlines and maintain Service Level Agreements (SLA"EURTMs).
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of your specific sector.
- Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- Previous experience within a technical claims role advantageous, although not essential.
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical and conscientious approach.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Quick to take on-board new information which is technical in nature.
- Analytically minded with the ability to resolve complex queries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Able to promote continuous improvement and respond positively to change.
- Previous experience of working to SLA"EURTMs or within a process driven environment advantageous.
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 Billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Benefits & Culture:
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to include; generous pension scheme, employee assistance programme, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and a number of other programmes. We also support continued professional development and where appropriate will assist you in obtaining industry specific qualifications relevant to your area, such as support and funding for CII Exams.
Marsh also offers a flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances. For example, these include options to buy season ticket loans, childcare vouchers, additional days"EURTM holiday, dental, travel and personal accident insurance, together with a number of staff discounts available in the retail and leisure sectors, such as discounted gym membership.
For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.