We are currently looking to hire a Claims Representative to provide recovery handling services as part of Marsh Reclaim team. You will be handling accounts to ensure payment of recovery funds to the correct parties. Managing client relationships to ensure the Marsh Reclaim service is a key retention factor.
- Raise the perception of the Marsh Reclaim recovery service so that it is perceived as best in class.
- Ensure all Clients receive at least satisfactory recovery service and seek opportunities to deliver excellent service wherever appropriate
- Contribute to the achievement of service, financial and developmental objectives within the team, as detailed in set goals.
- Comply with systems and controls appropriate to the activities and scale of the business division, responding to changes in regulation as necessary.
- Maintain a culture of openness and compliance in line with UK Claims and corporate policies and governance requirements including the Greater Good.
- Risk Management - ensure that risks to the business division are identified and escalated in accordance with centrally defined risk management methodologies and protocols.
- Training and Competence – maintain adequate training and competence to perform your role, at least in line with Marsh policies.
- Record Keeping - ensure that Claims at all times makes, retains and keeps secure adequate records in line with Marsh policies
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the relevant insurance markets including Claims initiatives, working practices and systems.
- Be technically competent in contract and policy terms, coverage and recovery risk factors for all business and be able to communicate knowledge to clients, colleagues and markets to achieve optimum outcomes.
- Manage end to end recovery process, utilising client, market and product knowledge to optimise the recovery settlement, including working with colleagues as required.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of the following
- Relationship Management
- Conflicts of Interest – identify, record and manage any conflicts of interest, escalating to your local Conflicts Co-Ordinator or Compliance any conflicts which cannot be managed locally.
- Be an excellent negotiator, presenter and relationship manager at all levels regarding individual recoveries, in both formal and informal environments.
- Be able to assess client service requirements and identify opportunities for developing added value business solutions.
- Develops and maintains excellent working relationships with key clients, dealing at all levels. Personally handles major and/or complex recoveries and conflict situations to effective conclusion.
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with key markets to ensure most beneficial environment for clients
- Develops and maintains internal relationships with Marsh placement practice teams to minimise conflicts of interest and increase understanding of the Marsh Reclaim agenda
- Develops relationships with industry bodies and trade associations to represent the industry and promote Marsh as the industry leader.
- Develops and maintains own knowledge of the industry and market trends to ensure the Marsh Reclaim team retains its service/commercial edge.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.