Claims Handler – Private Clients – Jelf
The successful candidate will be responsible for their own, varied portfolio of Private and High Net Worth clients. With the main focus of the role being to manage individual claims and advise all concerned parties at each stage of the process.
- Proactive Management of an allocated caseload.
- Ensure all Client requests and queries are dealt with promptly and accurately.
- To gather all relevant claims information & documentation.
- Provide claims advice to clients managing expectations and ensuring that they are kept informed and advised of all necessary developments.
- To action all new claims & report to the relevant insurers within applicable SLA’s & KPI’s.
- Effective communication with all key stakeholders.
- Build and manage effective internal and external relationships with all involved parties.
- Proactive diary task management.
- Ensure all files are maintained and data capture accurate and up to date.
- Produce claims reports as required.
- To ensure all regulatory process requirements are adhered to.
- Process DA claims in accordance with scheme requirements.
- Ensure claims are accurately reserved.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of High Net Worth clients or Personal Lines Claims would be advantageous
- Effective communication & negotiation skills.
- Insurance industry experience
- Understanding of insurance products.
- Claims handling experience
- Ability to influence and build relationships.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Team player.
- IT Skills.
- Cert CII or progress towards
Jelf is a specialist broker providing Commercial/Corporate insurance to small, medium and large sized businesses, with insurance policies provided by some of the best known insurers around.
Jelf offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work towards their CII qualifications, which will be fully sponsored by Jelf.