Are you an experienced Insurance professional with broad capabilities and competence in providing solutions to clients? Are you seeking a role that involves managing a team of Claims Handlers responsible for negotiating settlement proposals with insurers that are in line with the best interests of the client? Do you aspire to work for a global business, where your valued experience will be utilised in the mentorship and supervision of more junior members of staff?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, then you may be interested to find out more about a new and exciting opportunity we are currently recruiting for, here at Jelf.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team based in Glasgow, for which we require the successful candidate to lead a team of Claims Handlers with the aim of ensuring the timely execution of claims processing, negotiation and settlement in a professional manner for our clients.
- Lead, monitor and manage team performance, focusing on client service and quality excellence, driving continuous improvement.
- Oversight and management of team workflow.
- Identify training requirements to support staff development.
- Monitoring of individual staff performance, providing feedback and taking appropriate action to address
- Responsibility for regulatory compliance providing first point of contact for escalated issues and complaints
- Analysis of team performance/MI to understand any issues/trends/opportunities and implement appropriate actions/solutions.
Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrable and significant experience of working in a similar capacity and taking ownership of similar responsibilities within the Commercial Insurance sector.
- Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse backgrounds.
- Strong networking skills and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally through investing time in understanding our business
- Cert CII essential; Dip CII desirable
- Knowledge of the Acturis broking and claim system desirable
We are Jelf "EUR" award winning experts in insurance, risk management and employee benefits for businesses and individuals.
Our deep knowledge of both the industry sectors and communities we serve means we can offer advice and solutions that meet our clients' needs today, anticipate what they need tomorrow, and help question if there"EURTMs an even better way.
Jelf recently joined forces with Bluefin, bringing together two leading insurance brokers and client advisory businesses. A newly transformed business built on decades of experience with the same purpose, dependability and commitment to excellent service.
We're also part of Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) "EUR" a global network of experts in risk, strategy and people. With roots dating back to 1871, MMC"EURTMs businesses have been helping clients prosper amid changing times, from the Industrial Revolution to the digital age.
Our strength is our expertise and the relationships we build "EUR" powerful industry insight and total commitment to our clients and the communities we serve across the UK. And our purpose is simple: helping businesses and individuals thrive through understanding.
MMC offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.