Marsh"EURTMs Aviation Practice represents hundreds of General Aviation and Aerospace Companies and is recognised as the world"EURTMs largest rotor-wing broker and handles 7 out of the world"EURTMs largest 10 aerospace manufacturers. Our globally-coordinated team places hundreds of million dollars in premiums into the Aviation Insurance Market and helps client identifying cost-effective, often hard-to-find insurance solutions. We help client"EURTMs differentiate their risk profile, enabling them to better compete for insurer capacity.
With specialised Aviation expertise backed by industry-leading data, analytics, and benchmarking, we help determine and prioritise exposures and determine how much risk your balance sheet can comfortably retain. We use technology to develop innovative risk management solutions specifically for the Aviation industry.
Partnering with colleagues, you will provide effective support in the servicing for the Aviation Practice.
- Helps prepare, manage, implement and achieve business plans and goals.
- Strengthens effective long term relationships with key client decision makers and frequently monitors political, management and other changes within the client organizations to preserve and protect the Company's relationship with the client.
- Takes a pro-active approach to all aspects of account management and service delivery to clients, ensuring client needs are identified and met in line with agreed service standards.
- Recognizes and capitalizes upon revenue generation, growth and other opportunities by actively developing additional business from existing portfolio and other sources.
- Works to implement successful account retention and defense strategies to ensure business is retained.
- Maintains an awareness of all large and potentially complicated claim related matters and assists claims personnel in the negotiation of equitable claim settlements on behalf of clients.
- Develops and strengthens meaningful working relationships with insurers through regular contact and liaison to better serve clients.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of all major classes of insurance which the Company offers to its clients and keep abreast of all new technical and product developments to better advise professional colleagues and clients.
Skills & Experience
- General Aviation Insurance experience (preferable)
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office Products with a particular focus on Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong inter-personal skills
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers