We have a great opportunity here at Marsh for a Client Advisor to join our Team. This is a varied role in a friendly, fast-paced environment which will require the successful individual to effectively manage multiple administrative tasks and responsibilities to a professional standard. Acting as a key member of the team, the support this position provides will be vital in providing effective support in the servicing of a portfolio of business.
If you have commercial awareness, a solid understanding of Insurance and good organisational skills this could be the role for you!
- Managing key client relationships, by means of client communication and market negotiation, within agreed timescales for new and renewal business.
- Monitor renewal list and invite renewal as well as cross-selling products to our existing client base
- Act as a referral point for the resolution of complex client queries inernally and externally.
- Review amendment requests from clients, checking against current information, prepare information comparisons as necessary.
- To assist Client Executives in the production of reports and summaries of insurance for clients.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in the Insurance industry
- Strong academic background supported by good grades at A-Level and/or GCSE in subjects that include Maths and English.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programmes. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.