Are you an experienced Client Advisor with experience of working on the full renewal process of corporate insurance programs? Do you have strong communication and relationship management skills? Are you looking for a role that will allow you to be more involved with clients and insurers and offer the opportunity of career progression? By joining Marsh in our Bristol office, this opportunity would see you working closely with colleagues, clients and insurers to provide a first-class service.
You will be working within a friendly team of Client Advisors on a wide range of insurance programmes focusing on large corporate clients. You would be responsible for the oversight and ownership of the full renewal process from strategy meetings, gathering/ analysing data, to working with insurers to obtain quotations, creating reports and finalising placement.
- Liaise with Marsh Client Executives regarding placement strategy for insurance renewals
- Request and analyse underwriting information
- Prepare and submit accurate market presentations and slips in consultation with the Client Executive and Market Placement Team
- Utilising Marsh Online Trading system to collate renewal terms with existing and prospective insurers
- Collate and negotiate terms with incumbent and prospective insurers
- Analyse quotes and work with insurers to negotiate cover and premiums
- Assist with the preparation of client reports for renewal, and specific projects as required
- Produce and/or request Insurer documentation as per legislative and regulatory requirements
- Act as first point of contact within service team for day to day client insurance queries
- Attend Client and Insurer meetings as requested
- Review and comment on Indemnity and Insurance clauses
- Strive to deliver best practice, market leading service and solutions with a focus on client service excellence
- Administer mid-term changes to risk
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of working within a similar role, with medium to large UK and Global Accounts
- Dynamic with previous client facing experience preferred
- Ability to manage own workload, with strong presentation skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
- Awareness of Clients’ business, their business issues, insurance programmes and service plan
- Working towards ACII is desirable
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: pension, health and welfare, tuition assistance, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.