Marsh Commercial is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Leeds office:
Client Advisor (Existing Business)
We have a great opportunity to join our new and expanding Enterprise Business Unit in Leeds as a Client Advisor.
The Client Advisor will be responsible for servicing their own dedicated book of clients which will involve managing renewals, invoicing, producing new quotes, upselling/cross selling additional products, mid-term adjustments and generally handling any queries that come through from their dedicated client base in a quick and professional manner ensuring client satisfaction throughout.
This position would suit an experienced Insurance Account Handler looking for a new challenge or even someone from an insurance underwriting, sales or claims background looking to move their career in a new direction within a fast paced and growing team within an established, market leading insurance broker.
What can you expect?
- The opportunity to join a growing and highly successful team working on a broad range of insurance arrangements
- A team that strive to deliver best practice, market leading service and solutions with a focus on client service excellence
- To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across Marsh Commercial
- Excellent training and development with the ongoing career opportunities
What you will be rewarded with?
- Good work life balance with a competitive salary
- Generous Commission Scheme
- Comprehensive benefits programs including: excellent pension contributions, private health insurance, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs
- 25 days’ holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per year
We will rely on you to:
- Help prepare, and implement business plans and goals.
- Work on building long term relationships with key client decision makers and stay abreast of key changes within the client’s organisation.
- Work on all aspects of account management and service delivery to clients, ensuring client needs are identified and met in line with agreed service standards.
- Recognise and document revenue generation, growth and other opportunities by actively developing additional business from existing portfolio and other sources.
- Identify and document successful account retention and defence strategies to ensure business is retained.
- Where appropriate provide support to the client &/or claims teams in dealing with client claims.
- Develop meaningful working relationships with insurers through regular contact and liaison to better serve clients.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of all major classes of insurance which the Company offers to its clients and keep abreast of all new technical and product developments to better advise professional colleagues and clients
What you need to have:
- Previous experience within a broker or Insurance environment working within either an Account Handler, Claims or Underwriting background
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
- Fully Competent in Microsoft Office Products
- Strong literacy, numeracy, administration and organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
What makes you stand out:
- Competent in the use of Acturis broking system is desirable
- Cert CII or studying towards it
About Marsh Commercial
We are Marsh Commercial, a diverse community of colleagues, serving a diverse community of clients with insurance, risk management and employee health and benefits advice and solutions.
We help clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Our deep knowledge of both the industry sectors and communities we serve, combined with the time we take to fully understand and meet a client’s needs, is what sets us apart.
We're also part of Marsh and McLennan Companies (MMC) – a global network of experts in risk, strategy and people. For over 140 years, Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) has supported enterprise, helping clients realise, survive and grow in changing times.
We leverage the scale, expertise and access to the broad range of products and services provided by the wider Marsh & McLennan Companies for the benefit of our clients - whilst retaining the flair, flexibility and personal service that our clients have come to expect.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.