We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Corporate Team as an Account Handler/ Client Advisor located in our Birmingham office. This is the perfect role for someone with a strong background in corporate or commercial insurance account handling looking to join an established, market leading insurance broker.
What can you expect?
- The opportunity to join a growing and highly successful team working with some of the UK’s largest and best known companies on bespoke and complex insurance arrangements including global programs
- A team that strive to deliver best practice, market leading service and solutions with a focus on client service excellence
- To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across Marsh
- Excellent training and development with ongoing career opportunities
What will you be rewarded with?
- Good work life balance with a competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits programs including: excellent pension contributions, private health insurance, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs
- 26 days’ holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per year
We will rely on you to:
- Support Marsh Client Executives regarding placement strategy for insurance renewals and administer mid-term changes to risk
- Request and review underwriting information on behalf of corporate clients and understand their requirements
- Prepare and submit accurate market presentations and slips in consultation with the Client Executives and the Placement Team
- Utilise Marsh online trading systems to collate and negotiate renewal terms with existing and prospective insurers
- Collaborate with Client Executives and Placement Teams to prepare client reports for renewals
- Produce and/or request Insurer documentation
- Review and comment on Indemnity and Insurance clauses
What you need to have:
- Proven experience of working on the full renewal process of corporate or large commercial Property and Casualty insurance programs
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
- A good awareness of clients’ business, their business issues, insurance programmes and service plans
What makes you stand out:
- Dynamic with previous client facing experience
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
- Cert CII qualified and working towards ACII is desirable
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annualized revenue approaching $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses, including Mercer, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.