This is an excellent opportunity for someone with legal experience to work in a client facing, advisory role.
Key Duties include:
- Review bonds wordings and provide clear verbal and written guidance to clients regarding the suitability of the bond wording submitted.
- Draft bond wordings to be executed by Surety and arrange for bonds to be executed by Surety and delivered to the client.
- Data entry into bespoke Surety database and Marsh accounting system to produce client invoices
- Maintain, retrieve and update information held in both Surety database and Marsh accounting system.
- Scan documents into Marsh document management system
- Sort accounting queries by liaising with team members, insurers and Marsh accounts department
- Review outstanding client payments and where appropriate chase for payment.
- Process new and additional premium invoices.
- Obtain and review cancellation documentation from clients and process with relevant Surety
- Production of monthly client reports in Excel.
- Collate information and assist the relevant Client Executive in preparing underwriting submissions, client reports and presentations;
- Ensure Bond facility records are kept up to date on the Surety database;
- Organise client and underwriting meetings as requested;
- Assist with general correspondence and administrative support including filing and file management
- Undertake specified tasks as directed by management adhering to agreed timescales.
Requirements and skills:
- Would suit candidate with legal secretarial background.
- Strong communication skills including typing, writing, grammar, punctuation, and oral communication, speaking clearly and correctly on the telephone
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with an ability to build and sustain relationships with clients at a senior level;
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Proficient in MS Office/Outlook with Excel and Powerpoint at an intermediate/advanced level;
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work as part of a team and within a collaborative environment
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers