Marsh is currently looking to recruit several Client Advisors & Senior Client Advisors (Account Handlers) to join their team in Worcester.
The Client Advisor’s will be responsible for servicing their own dedicated book of clients which will involve managing renewals, invoicing, producing new quotes, upselling/cross selling additional products, mid-term adjustments and generally handling any queries that come through from their dedicated client base in a quick and professional manner ensuring client satisfaction throughout.
These positions would suit an experienced Account Handler looking for a new challenge/step up in to a new role or even someone from a professional customer service role with experience delivering the highest level of customer service remotely.
- Help prepare, and implement business plans and goals.
- Work on building long term relationships with key client decision makers and stay abreast of key changes within the client’s organisation.
- Work on all aspects of account management and service delivery to clients, ensuring client needs are identified and met in line with agreed service standards.
- Recognise and document revenue generation, growth and other opportunities by actively developing additional business from existing portfolio and other sources.
- Identify and document successful account retention and defense strategies to ensure business is retained.
- Where appropriate provide support to the client &/or claims teams in dealing with client claims.
- Develop meaningful working relationships with insurers through regular contact and liaison to better serve clients.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of all major classes of insurance which the Company offers to its clients and keep abreast of all new technical and product developments to better advise professional colleagues and clients
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a broker or Insurance environment preferred
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
- Fully Competent in Microsoft Office Products
- Strong literacy, numeracy, administration and organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Professional and flexible work ethic
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies & its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or belief.