Do you have experience of working within the insurance industry and have an understanding of the principles of insurance programs? Do you have strong communication and relationship management skills dealing directly with clients? Are you looking for a role that will allow you to build on these skills and your career? By joining Marsh in our Birmingham office, this opportunity will see you working closely with colleagues, insurers and high-profile multinational clients.
To place agreed classes and administer Client’s Insurance Programmes working alongside the Client Executive
- Communicate with the Client regarding the insurance programme
- Produce annual renewal timetable for each Client
- Plan the service team’s work relating to the upcoming renewal
- Request and analyse underwriting information
- Check market presentations and slips ensuring renewal strategy is reflected
- Implement renewal strategy activities and placement for classes agreed and working with specialist brokers and Client Executive as appropriate. Lead PA/Travel, Engineering Inspection and Motor etc
- Manage premium billing, collection, settlement in liaison with appropriate Marsh divisions
- Assist in preparation of client renewal reports and registers
- Act as first point of contact within service team for day to day client insurance and risk queries
- Control the resolution of Client queries, changes in cover and risk, referring complex as necessary
- Review and comment on Indemnity and Insurance contract clauses
- Prepare reports on specific projects
- Host Client and Insurer meetings in consultation with Placement and Client Executive
- Lead in population of MarshConnect, GPD, NPT, QMS, ET2 and other Marsh systems
- Consider expanded revenue opportunities across Client base and work with Client Executive to develop them
- Undertake specified tasks as directed by management adhering to agreed timescales
- Understand the Client’s business, business issues, insurance programmes and service plans
- Identify the client’s risk financing and insurance needs and objectives
- Supervise junior team members
- Liaise with the various divisions within Marsh to provide Client service solutions
- Participate in new business initiatives when requested
- Working within FCA, Marsh Compliance and Marsh specific procedures and guidelines
- Competent in Microsoft Office and all relevant Marsh business applications
If you enjoy building relationships and servicing clients, have an ‘eagle eye’ for spotting errors and challenging the status quo and have strong organisational skills to ensure we are meeting our client deadlines, then we would like to hear from you.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: pension, health and welfare, tuition assistance, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.