What can you expect?
The Client Director position is aligned to the Client Strategy Team, consisting of specialists in Reward and the Employee Benefit Market, is required to own a portfolio of clients of varying complexity, targeted to build the relationship for short and long term revenue generation. We believe that a great relationship will result in revenue generation overtime, therefore, the Client Director will be annually appraised on client relationship and revenue contributed towards the annual team target. The Client Strategy Team are specialists in Reward and the Employee Benefit Market.
As the point of escalation for the entire contract and complete relationship, it is fundamental the Client Director demonstrates strong delegation skills along with internal and external stakeholder management expertise.
What is in it for you:
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing team that is in the early stages of it’s journey, operating within a large global organisation that is incredibly passionate about how it works and cares for their clients across the world. This is a chance to learn from industry leaders who will work closely with the team to help upskill, network and ultimately support the mission to generate growth across the business.
We will count on you to:
- Client Plans - Build and maintain operating client plans that prove control of the relationship and facilitates revenue growth.
- Contract Renewals – ensuring contracts are in place with the portfolio of clients, making sure revenue received matches service requested
- Commercials – establishing client budgets to align to the revenue account plan
- Awards and Events – personal performance reviewed on client attendance
- Mentoring team members to help develop the team and achieve the team’s relationship and revenue targets.
- CRM Salesforce Management – actively manage account updates
What you need to have:
- Mid-level experience within Reward/Employee Benefits, proving commercial confidence and success in managing revenue generating client plans.
- Specific Reward/Employee Benefits Market knowledge
- Mentor expertise to improve skills of team members
- Educated to degree level, ideally with business/finance/economics content
What makes you stand out:
- Commercially innovative and creative
- Knowledge of the Reward/Employee Benefits Market, including Risk and Healthcare Markets within the UK
- Strong networking conversational skills to protect relationship and build revenue pipeline
- Commercial Credibility;
- Communication (Internal and External Stakeholder Management);
- Drive & Resilience;
- Planning and Organising;
- Team player;
Mercer provides insights, advice and technology-driven solutions to help build brighter futures for our clients, colleagues and communities. Together, we’re redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries, and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annualized revenue approaching $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses, including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies & its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.