We have a great opportunity here at Marsh Commercial for a Client Manager to join one of our major teams based in Witham, Essex, specialising in Yacht, Motorboat and Pleasure Craft Insurance. This is a varied role in a friendly, fast-paced environment which will require the successful individual to effectively manage multiple administrative tasks and responsibilities to a professional standard. Acting as a key member of the team, the support this position provides will be vital in enabling colleagues to focus on operational efficiency and customer excellence. Knowledge of the boating world would be an advantage but not essential, and full training will be provided.
If you have advanced organisation skills, a meticulous eye for detail and excellent written and verbal communication, this could be the role for you!
- Data inputting and maintenance of accurate client details, ensuring data is consistently updated as required.
- Preparation of Scheme and open market renewal packs including pre-renewal checks and update of claims information within the required renewal timeframe.
- Policy documentation checking against client computer records to ensure accuracy.
- Process transactions on system for secured scheme renewals and mid-term adjustments.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure efficient and prompt handling of all matters, day to day enquiries and renewal requests/workflow.
- Answering all incoming calls on the main-line numbers and routing calls efficiently and effectively to their destination.
- Take ownership of First Notification of Loss (FNoL) reports to the Claims Unit.
- Daily recording of cheques and payments received or card transactions and notification to/from Finance Operations.
- Reconcile accounting queries.
- Notice board updates.
- General Housekeeping – maintaining a safe working environment.
- Ad hoc administration duties, as required – such as word processing, database updates, taking minutes, ordering stationary etc.
Skills & Experience
- Good academic background supported by good grades at A-Level and/or GCSE in subjects that include Maths and English.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar capacity and taking ownership of similar responsibilities in an office environment would be advantageous, ideally within Insurance or Customer Service.
- Good communication skills and telephone manner are essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills in completing assigned tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications. Knowledge of Acturis would be an advantage.
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programmes. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.