We have a couple of fantastic opportunities for Client Managers to work in our Private Clients team based in Leeds City Centre. The successful candidates will support a busy team of Client Executives with all aspects of the office based servicing, handling and broking of a range of High Net Worth clients.
This role would suit an experienced Client Manager / Account Handler with a background in Personal Lines, HNW clients or Commercial Insurance looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to develop their skills further.
- To handle both new and existing customer enquiries on behalf of the Account Executives.
- To deal with administrative processes involved in new business, mid-term adjustments and renewals.
- Ensure all requests from clients are dealt with promptly, correctly and efficiently within Marsh regulatory guidelines for compliance.
- Building relationships with our panel of insurers to ensure the client receive the best terms and price for their policy.
- To gather all relevant information & documentation from the clients on their policy, levels of cover and pertinent exclusions in relation to the renewal queries being presented.
- To ensure the production of required documentation and the processing of renewal policies.
- To ensure a pronounced emphasis is on the retention of existing customers and growing each portfolio through developing excellent client relationships, this includes obtaining referrals and cross-selling.
- Ensure all files are maintained and updated with all document, email and telephone exchanges.
Experience and skills required
- Demonstrable experience as a Client Manager / Account Handler.
- Experience servicing High Net worth Clients is advantageous however Personal Lines or Commercial Insurance will also be considered.
- Comfortable working under pressure whilst keeping a sharp eye on technical insurance details.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Ideally CII qualified but not mandatory.
We are Marsh Commercial – award winning experts in insurance, risk management and employee benefits for businesses and individuals.
We are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) – a global network of experts in risk, strategy and people.
With roots dating back to 1871, MMC’s businesses have been helping clients prosper amid changing times, from the Industrial Revolution to the digital age.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.