Do you have experience of working within the insurance industry and have an understanding of the principles of insurance programs? Do you have strong communication and relationship management skills? Are you looking for a role that will allow you to build on these skills and your career? By joining Marsh in our Norwich office, this opportunity will see you working closely with colleagues, insurers and high-profile multinational clients.
Working within a highly-skilled team of Client Advisors and Executives, you will be involved in administering specialised insurance programmes, including preparation of market presentations, managing premium billing and collection. You will act as a day to day contact from Client Executives assisting in preparation of reports and specific projects as may be required.
This role will have the support from a client advisory and client executive team who will provided guidance and knowledge for you to learn from. The advantages of this role is that it will give you exposure to some large multinational clients with the opportunity to develop skills to that will help build your career within Marsh.
As this role will be working on a portfolio of multinational clients, this role will require travel between our Norwich and London offices.
- Working with specialist brokers and/or Client Executives to manage renewal strategy activities and placement for agreed classes
- Managing, reviewing and interpreting renewal data
- Producing renewal communications including; Market Quotations, Renewal Reports, Renewal Presentations, Transparency and Disclosure Documents
- Coordinating responses to market presentations
- Managing monthly bordereaux, premium billing, collections and settlements
- Controlling the resolution queries relating to changes in cover and risk
- Partnering with Client Executives to participate in new business initiatives
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Minimum grade B in GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths (A levels or equivalent preferred)
- Competent in Microsoft Office and all relevant business applications
- Numerical and analytical skills with intermediate use of MS-Excel preferred
If you have an ‘eagle eye’ spotting errors and challenging the status quo, enjoys building relationships, has good organisational skills to ensure we are meeting our client deadlines then, we would like to hear from you.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration.
Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients
Marsh offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.