Client Support Technical (Paraplanner) - London or Bournemouth
We are looking for a Paraplanner to provide technical support and research/prepare personalised advice for two Financial Planners who provide holistic financial planning to a bank of both existing clients and potential new clients within the high-networth market.
Main responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Research and preparation of personalised Advice Letters & Reports.
- Working together with the Financial Planners, Client Support Manager, Client Support and Administrators to ensure a smooth workflow for your team.
- Ensuring client service agreement requirements are met and procedures adhered to.
- Maintaining and updating our database.
- Dealing with technical aspects of client queries and helping / assisting the administrators.
- Ad hoc client queries.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Good numeracy
- Communication and organisational skills with an enthusiastic attitude to work.
- A good understanding and experience of the Financial Services Industry and minimum qualification of the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Drive & Resilience;
- Planning and Organising;
- Delivering Solutions;
- Relationship Building;
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.