Marsh is currently looking to recruit several Claims Handlers in Leeds to join the existing team.
The main focus of this role is to proactively manage a mixed portfolio of claims ensuring service delivery is in line with client expectations. The job holder will be expected to conclude matters in an efficient and professional manner whilst ensuring all parties are kept fully appraised throughout the claims process. The ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders is essential.
The roles would suit experienced Commercial Claims Handlers looking for a new challenge as well as claims handlers from a Paralegal, Loss Adjusting or Personal lines background looking for a more focused “commercial” opportunity to develop their skills further.
- Proactive Management of an allocated caseload.
- Ensure all Client requests and queries are dealt with promptly and accurately.
- To gather all relevant claims information & documentation.
- Provide claims advice to clients managing expectations and ensuring that they are kept informed and advised of all necessary developments.
- To action all new claims & report to the relevant insurers within applicable SLA’s & KPI’s.
- Effective communication with all key stakeholders.
- Build and manage effective internal and external relationships with all involved parties.
- Proactive diary task management.
- Ensure all files are maintained and data capture accurate and up to date.
- Produce claims reports as required.
- To ensure all regulatory process requirements are adhered to.
- Process DA claims in accordance with scheme requirements.
- Ensure claims are accurately reserved.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable claims handling experience
- Effective communication & negotiation skills.
- Insurance industry experience
- Understanding of insurance products.
- Ability to influence and build relationships.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Cert CII or progress towards - preferred
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies & its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or belief.