We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Account Executive in our office in Bath.
We require the successful candidate to work within a large team of circa 20 insurance professionals including 5 Account Executives with the management of all combined insurance queries from commercial clients within all products from small enterprises but technical queries.
The role would ideally suit an experienced Account Handler from a Commercial Insurance background who would like to progress his/her career into an Account Executive role.
- To work with an existing book of commercial clients in order to provide a smooth account handling service to begin with
- Support clients with their diverse range of queries within a full cycle of insurance
- Manage combined insurance queries
- Review and generate business from an established book of commercial clients by increasing holistic policies and cross-selling of diverse products from motor to cyber.
- Build new client portfolio from warm leads provided by our referral route
- Manage diverse multi-class of commercial insurance products whilst servicing the existing clients and developing new sales
- To produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation in a compliant manner
- Respond to all queries in a timely, positive and professional manner.
- To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across the Group.
- To suggest opportunities to help generate business within our existing book of clients.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum two years of experience within a commercial account handler role
- Comfortable dealing with multiple queries from a diverse portfolio of commercial clients
- Ambitious to progress from Handler to Executive
- Comfortable on the phone and confident whilst also having the technical foundation of a solid commercial insurance handler
- Team player, happy to work in a busy environment
Jelf is a specialist broker providing Commercial/Corporate insurance to small, medium and large sized businesses, with insurance policies provided by some of the best known insurers around.
Jelf offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work towards their CII qualifications, which will be fully sponsored by Jelf.