We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Insurance Account Executive in our office in Hereford. We require the successful candidate to work within a team of Account Handlers and Executives with the management of all insurance queries from commercial clients.
- To act as the primary point of contact for the client and establish effective relationships with them
- Renew your portfolio of clients in line with agreed targets
- Grow the income of your portfolio of clients in line with agreed targets and initiatives
- Achieve new business levels in line with agreed targets
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Provide accurate reports incorporating activity and results
- Update and maintain records on core systems
- Work closely with relevant support teams to provide excellent service to clients
Skills & Experience
- Experience with Commercial Insurance is advantageous
- Working towards or qualified Cert CII
- Comfortable dealing with multiple queries from a diverse portfolio of corporate clients
- Happy to multi-task and support several different queries with a timely and professional manner
- Team player, happy to work in a busy environment
Jelf is a specialist broker providing Commercial/Corporate insurance to small, medium and large sized businesses, with insurance policies provided by some of the best known insurers in the industry.
Jelf offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work towards their CII qualifications, which will be fully sponsored by Jelf.