We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Account Handler in our office in Reading. We require the successful candidate to work within a team of Account Handlers and Executives with the management of all insurance queries from commercial clients.
- Broke and manage all insurance businesses from an existing network of Commercial clients
- Full-Cycle management (queries, new business quotes, renewals, loan processing, midterm adjustments etc.)
- Manage all relationships with key clients and stakeholders within Jelf
- Comfortable with different classes of products and wide range of clients type
- Cross-sell insurance products / recognise gaps in cover and advise client accordingly
- Self-Motivated and organised individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills to ensure that company processes and procedures are put in place
- Communicating effectively, influencing and relationship building
- To be able to forward-plan effectively
- Team Working
- Problem solving
Skills & Experience
- Ideally Cert CII Qualified or working towards, DIP CII.
- Good knowledge of Insurance market
- Strong relevant background (2years+) in commercial account insurance broking
- Comfortable to manage relationships and key stakeholders
- Experienced, reliable and trust worthy
- Customer Service Experience
- Acturis experience
Jelf is a specialist broker providing Commercial/Corporate insurance to small, medium and large sized businesses, with insurance policies provided by some of the best known insurers in the industry.
Jelf offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work towards their CII qualifications, which will be fully sponsored by Jelf.