We are looking for a Commercial Insurance Client Executive to join our busy team in our Worcester office.
Role and responsibilities
- To assist customers and potential customers to satisfy their business insurance requirements and queries (via phone/ Email/ Web chat).
- To be conversant with the schemes and affinities sector including the knowledge of issues that affect our clients within their working environment
- To understand and use relevant schemes and affinities delegated underwriting authorities, documentation, processes and procedures.
- To provide customers and potential customers with appropriate quotations and use best endeavours to convert such quotations into live policies
- To ensure policy administration, diaries and queries for new business/mid-term changes/renewals are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- To ensure that renewal invitations are sent out in a timely manner and competitive terms we can offer are utilised, using best endeavours to retain customers at each renewal.
- To identify business improvements opportunities and support the implementation in to the team.
- To assist in the profitable development of the company by helping to promote the business that we under-take including:
- Up selling
- Obtaining renewal dates of other policies that the customer might have via other sources and offering alternate quotations. Using best endeavours to retain customers at each renewal
- helping to develop and encourage referrals of appropriate business to other production teams within Jelf to assist Team Leader and provide operational support as necessary.
- To ensure that customers are aware of when premiums need to be paid and arrange the collection of the same
- To ensure that the computer systems are completed and updated with all pertinent matters client details/policy details/logging of activity/invoicing of premiums
- To provide advice and assistance to customers in the event of a claim and to actively manage the claim to its earliest satisfactory conclusion
- To comply with the spirit, principles and rules laid down by the FCA
Skills and Experience
- schemes and affinities experience ideally
- Telephone and email fluent
- Customer driven
- Professional and timely mannered
- Renewal experience
We are Marsh Commercial, a diverse community of colleagues, serving a diverse community of clients with insurance, risk management and employee health and benefits advice and solutions.
We help clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Our deep knowledge of both the industry sectors and communities we serve, combined with the time we take to fully understand and meet a client’s needs, is what sets us apart.
We're also part of Marsh and McLennan Companies (MMC) – a global network of experts in risk, strategy and people. For over 140 years, Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) has supported enterprise, helping clients realise, survive and grow in changing times.
We leverage the scale, expertise and access to the broad range of products and services provided by the wider Marsh & McLennan Companies for the benefit of our clients - whilst retaining the flair, flexibility and personal service that our clients have come to expect.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.