As a Customer Service Representative, you will be helping Mercer to enhance its client experience across various media, responding to digital leads and chatting with clients via the chat from the website. You will conduct client satisfaction surveys, coordinate meetings with our consultants, and enrich the contact database as we transition opportunities into new business.
- Respond to all digital queries from clients in a timely and efficient manner ensuring all relevant information is obtained.
- Manage all website based chat queries.
- Set-up meetings on behalf of consultants.
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys.
- Develop an understanding of Mercer product offerings.
- Utilize Mercer software systems to document call activity, set appointments, and maintain data hygiene
- Maintain the CRM system and ensure all information is accurate and updated in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in a telephony based customer/client service roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with CRM’s ( Salesforce is a plus)
Benefits of working with us
At Mercer, we offer a range of benefits and rewards (some of which are listed below) in exchange for your willingness to learn and to progress within the team.
Interested? Please apply online by submitting your resume and a brief cover letter stating what attracts you to this role.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.