Digital Marketing Executive - Jelf - Maternity Cover (9-12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive in our Chipping Sodbury office. We require the successful candidate to manage search marketing in close collaboration with a team of digital marketing professionals.
- Develop the proposition"EURTMs digital presence and drive creation of user focused digital assets and initiatives
- The role will have a focus on Search marketing, utilising tools such as Search Console.
- Analysis of Marketing Data
- Create and deliver specific marketing activity/campaigns from early concept, through launch and on to measuring effectiveness in line with agreed marketing/business strategy
- Continuously evaluate campaigns, trends and analytics to identify opportunities, leads and possibilities for optimising marketing activities through a variety of integrated digital channels
- Creation of key collateral including but not limited to marketing brochures, flyers, websites, testimonials to ensure all pieces meet our brand guidelines
- Create content appropriate to our target markets and own and manage distribution. Review and actively work to improve engagement
- Provide analysis and insights to aid with data driven decisions for optimising proposition"EURTMs entire digital presence. To build effective working relationships with key internal and external partners, promoting an environment of shared learning
- Demonstrate flexibility to manage multiple projects in line with a changing business environment
Skills & experience
- Digital native
- Knowledge of the Brightedge system would be advantageous
- Experience with Search Console
- Strong holistic marketing experience in delivering successful digital campaigns
- Strong web optimization and content management experience
- Relevant track record in stakeholder management as well as successful campaign delivery
- Keen communicator, committed doer, confident and assertive
Jelf is an award winning consultancy that supports businesses and individuals with expert advice on matters relating to insurance, risk management and employee benefits. Its purpose is simple: to help business and individuals across the UK thrive. In January 2017, Jelf was brought together with Bluefin to create one of the UK"EURTMs leading insurance brokers for mid-size and SME companies. With almost 3,000 colleagues serving over 250,000 clients, Jelf has an extensive network of regional offices; enabling its advisers to provide an expert, personal service from over 75 locations across the UK.
As remuneration for this opportunity, we offer a competitive salary and other lifestyle benefits including a contributory pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefits.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.