End User Computing Engineer
Locations: Hoboken, Denver, Phoenix
We are Marsh & McLennan Companies a global leader in insurance brokering and risk management. As an End User Computing Engineer you will be a member of Marsh & McLennan Companies Corporate which
serves as an internal business function providing infrastructure and operational services to our family of companies. Through a shared vision and best practices, we provide efficient and sustainable solutions to meet internal customer business needs.
- Develop custom scripted solutions in languages such as PowerShell, VBScript, etc. to automate and enhance various types of tasks to eliminate or reduce manual processes
- Design, implement and support client technologies in the Windows desktop platform that host a variety of Domestic and Global application
- Evaluate, design and deploy tools and technologies to improve the colleague experience
- Perform analysis on trends and recommendation on reductions and improvements
- Support UAT testing, upgrade testing and patch testing
- Produce and peer-reviews technical documentation
- Validate pending or emergency changes to the environment
- Implement additional projects as required
- BS "EUR" Computer Science, Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in a complimentary role for a large scale organization
- Scripting skills in PowerShell, VB, etc. for process automation
- Extensive experience designing, supporting and integrating Windows based client engineering solutions in complex mid to large environments.
- Experience developing and supporting deployment solution of Windows 10 via bare metal and in place upgrade processes using MDT and/or Configuration Manager task sequences with a global organization
- In-depth skills to develop, configure, manage and support group policy in a multi-domain, multi-forest environment
- Experience with deploying and integrating cloud based services and applications such as Microsoft Office 365, Slack, etc.
- Knowledge in developing and supporting Virtual Desktops using VMware Horizon View
- Familiarity with obtaining, tracking and analyzing EUC performance matrixes for use in trend analysis and colleague improvement initiatives.
- Ability to design, document and implement client OS & application lifecycle management including the creation of roadmaps, onboard/offboarding procedures, and support documentation
- Ability to work closely with internal and external business groups/partners to efficiently address and resolve technical and process issues in a timely manner while managing multiple competing priorities
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Extremely strong technical problem solving capabilities
- Excellent inter-personal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with ITIL framework is a plus
- Familiarity with AGILE development processes is a plus
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. It is the parent company of a number of the world"EURTMs leading risk experts and specialty consultants, including Marsh, the insurance broker and risk advisor; Guy Carpenter, the risk and reinsurance specialist; Mercer, the provider of HR and related financial advice and services; and Oliver Wyman, the management consultancy. With over 63,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue of over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. Its stock (ticker symbol: MMC) is listed on the New York, Chicago and London stock exchanges.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.